Captions provided by CCTubes – Captioning the Internet! The one thing only 1% of people do, that the other 99% don’t
INCREDIBLE SPEECH BY WILL SMITH AND JIM KWIK.
►Special thanks to Tom Bilyeu for providing the Jim Kwik’s interview..
►If you struggle and have a hard time, consider taking an online therapy session with our partner BetterHelp. http://tryonlinetherapy.com/beinspired
►Motivational Alarm Tones
►SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER CHANNEL FOR WORKOUT MOTIVATION
Will Smith – https://bit.ly/2ri7VzI
Elliot Hulse – https://bit.ly/1ldvn5Q
Joel Osteen – https://bit.ly/2lmVfmp
Vengo Films – https://bit.ly/2HdB2Yu
Cristián Laguna – https://bit.ly/2vzJAYr
ming.chau – https://bit.ly/2JWmZrW
FGES Lille – https://bit.ly/2vnhxuQ
BlueOkapi – https://bit.ly/2J8Hel8
INTERVISÃO FILMES – https://bit.ly/2lvqf4D
Voltran – https://bit.ly/2HLN2RQ
Daniel Wilson – https://bit.ly/2HIZiTf
clarividente films – https://bit.ly/2qL2Z2C
Jacopo Farina – https://bit.ly/2qKe5F3
Christian Schmid Rincon – https://bit.ly/2HLNQGm
Long Hollow Creative – https://bit.ly/2HfO5c1
Eider Ruiz – https://bit.ly/2qJjhtL
Sinefekt – https://bit.ly/2HyZfMc
v.tsapo – https://bit.ly/2qIUZPP
Chris Watkins – https://bit.ly/2FWtJ6J
Daniel Morris – https://bit.ly/2HKOBhG
Jason James – https://bit.ly/2JacOPr
JL DESIGN – https://bit.ly/2IEyROA
Joshua Lamb – https://bit.ly/2HB5lvs
Karen Nitsche – https://bit.ly/2Ga9nKQ
Kenneth Benitez – https://bit.ly/2FPvDdm
Lars Buder – https://bit.ly/2oGffAx
If any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at [email protected] Thank you!
Position Music – Oblivion
Salim Daima – Relentless
►FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
BE INSPIRED does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others.
However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at [email protected]
Help us caption & translate this video!